Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Sad Day in Ohio......

At 11 a.m. this morning, Jessica Marie Davis and her daughter, Chloe Leann will be laid to rest. This is truly a heartbreaking and gut-wrenching day. I know that I personally have lost several nights of sleep and shed many tears over this horrendous crime. Jessie was such a beautiful girl and everything that I've read and heard about her has been in relation to that. She was so in love with her son Blake and ecstatic that she was finally going to have a daughter to share her life with. Chloe has been laid to rest in her mother's arms.

No matter how you feel about the publicity of this case, it is sad that this family is mourning the loss of their daughter and granddaughter when in fact, they should be celebrating their granddaughter Chloe's birth on Tuesday. I know that Jessie's mother, Patty, showed tremendous strenght after the arraignment of the perpetrator and his accomplise on Monday. She stated that she believes "God has prepared her for this moment her entire life; please pray for the Cutts family as well." I don't believe I would ever be able to do that. In fact, I KNOW I would not be that kind. But Patty has a testimony that is going to impact this world I believe. She has a true faith in God and I am so thankful that she is sharing that. She has already made an impact on me.

Please continue to pray for this family......and for Jessie's son, Blake. He has a very long road ahead of him. Patty has filed for full custody of him and as of now, she does have temporary custody. He has lost both of his parents really through this tragedy. And we can only imagine the images and pain he has trapped inside his little head and heart. I have been researching and emailing various sources for days to find out how we can send sympathy cards or contribute to the family for Blake. Below is what I have been sent from various sources. Please remember them all in prayer today and hug your children every moment you get. The world is unsafe and we never know when our tomorrow may never come.
To send cards to the family:

Rick Pitinii told me that people could send cards to Patty and the family to his office:
101 Central PlazaSuite 1000Canton, Ohio 44702


There have also been trust funds set up through a local bank. I am working on getting all that information so once I receive it I will post it.


**Remember Jessie, Chloe, and precious Blake**

No comments: