Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another day of painting........

Man, am I ever tired. I have taken on the task of painting our kitchen. No specific reason, just "felt" like a change. You know how when you move into a new home you have that flat paint on the walls that wipes off anyhow. Well, last week, we stocked up on paint during the Memorial Day Sales at Home Depot and got enough for the kitchen, Master Bath and DR......needless to say, I am 3/4 done with the kitchen. After a WEEK!!!

Of course, I've had work and baseball. We also had preschool graduation for our 4 year old's this week and I had to say good-bye to my little 3 year old monkeys. I will be teaching the 1's/2's for the summer and not all of the children return anyhow for summer camp. I will miss those little tikes. Life has gotten in the way too. I have to begin on my preschool summer camp lesson plan projects and we have baseball tournaments coming up this week so once again......life will interrupt me.

Update on my friend Deborah that I requested you all to pray for.......she fell on Monday and she ended up having to have her femur operated on Wednesday. This surgery was harder on her than the past two she's had. Unfortunately, they found another tumor on her leg while they were operating. Please continue to keep her in your prayers and I will keep you all updated as well.

I hope that everyone has had a terrific Saturday! I'm sure I will "paint" some more tomorrow......then Brady has a double header so I'll be at the ball field in the evening. Maybe I can get some Preschool work done then.........(doubt it...hehe).

No comments: