Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Baseball tournaments Begin



Well, tonight baseball tournaments begin. Brandon plays at 7:30, and if they win they play tomorrow night. If they lose, well, then we wait until next season. I hope they win. Not just for Brandon, but for Eric also. I think he's really enjoyed helping to coach this team. Brady plays his first tourny game on Thursday evening. So, it should all be over one way or the other by Saturday evening.


School will be out for the kids on Friday. Thank goodness I have preschool camp for two days a week!! LOL I guess that at Brittany's high school they had a water balloon fight on Monday during their break time. Well, the principal gave all the students involved 20 hours of community service and told the senior's that they would not get their diploma until those hours were fulfilled. I do believe they need to get punished for it, especially since someone could have fallen or gotten hurt someother way. I also think that the punishment is a bit harsh. Especially since graduation is only a few days away. Oh well, I wonder if Chatham County will make FOX News with this late breaking story!! LOL


It's suppose to be in the 90's here for the rest of the week and over the week-end. That means that Eric will probably be indoors instead of working outside in his garage in all that humidity. Lucky me!!!! I was hoping to start painting the Dining room this w/e. HOPING!!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can't get much of anything done with him in the house! Well, off to work on preschool lesson plans......again!!!

No comments: