Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hot & Humid in NC


It is going to be another hot and humid day here in good ol' Pittsboro. Last night it was so humid that the poor dogs didn't even want to go for a walk. We have had a little bit of rain a few nights this past week, but we need a good down pouring to soak into the ground. It's even too hot to go swimming and cool off!!

I guess today I will spend time working on my preschool plans. Tomorrow, we are going to do fingerpaints and play in shaving cream! What fun!! It's "Ooey Gooey" week and since I don't like to get "ooey and gooey" I'm trying to compromise here. haha

I haven't had any time to scrapbook lately and it's starting to really affect my mood swings. I think that when I am on vacation next week that I am going to lock myself in my scrap room/office and just scrap away. Of course, the puppers would have to be locked in with me.....especially since poor Pugs won't leave my side.

I'm still keeping updated on the Jessie Davis case........I will be for the next two years!!! Her mother, Patty, has such an amazing strenght and testimony to offer to this world. Who knows what positive things will come out of this tragedy. Continue to pray for their family and most of all, little Blake. This black cloud will overshadow his life forever.

This scripture caught my attention during my devotion this morning. It is one I will have to memorize and apply to my life this week. Things here have been so stressful and I am truly about to lose my cool.....I feel outnumbered and more like a slave than a family member. I'll get over it though.

“From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalm 61:2 (NASB)

No comments: