Monday, June 25, 2007

I've finally accomplished something...

Well, I finally got my Master Bathroom Paint job finished.....all of the ragging on done and all I have to do now is the little cove where the toilet is. LOL But I got the hard part done. I'll have to try and take a pic later and post. I'm not sure how well it will show up but it has a great deal of detail in it. It should for two entire days of ragging on!!! My arms, neck and back are KILLING me!



I think I'll skip painting today and work on preschool plans. Along laundry, sweeping, dishes, the routine of life. We did get a good little storm here last night.......but it is so muggy today. YUCK!

Well, hope everyone has a terrific week. I'm hoping that when I am off next week I can actually do some scrapbooking. I haven't been able to do any in WEEKS!! And I have two new cartridges to play with! Lord, the day needs to come and soon.........

No comments: