Friday, June 15, 2007

My Father's Day Card

I just thought I'd share a pic of the Father's Day card that I made for my dad this year. Boy, it's hard to make a card for a man! LOL My dad loves his John Deere......well, that's probably an understatement, but I took these pictures when I was home last summer of him riding along on his wonderful ride. You can't see it, but he's got the headphones blaring and just cruisin' along with today's greatest hits (I'm sure it's more like the Oak Ridge Boys or Conway Twitty though). hehe Anyhow, just thought I'd share this with you.

I took a "ME" day today. I got my haircut and went to yes, you guessed it, ACM! I behaved myself too and only purchased ONE cartridge. There were two other's I want but not immediately. It was quite a step on my part to have that much will power! Now, I just have to find time to use it! I guess I will next week when Eric and Brady are gone for Boy Scout Camp. What in the world will I do?? The dogs will be thrilled to have more room in the bed.....poor Pugs won't know how to react once Eric comes back after a week though.....LOL

Well, hope everyone has a terrific Saturday!! Mine will consist of early morning Praise Team practice and finishing up the paint job in the hallway and moving on to the Master Bath! UGGG.....

No comments: