Monday, January 28, 2008

Visit www.huckisms.com


I urge everyone to visit www.huckisms.com It is filled with wonderful quotes, photographs, and issues from of course, Mike Huckabee. I LOVE it!!! It makes his issues more real.

It sounds as if Ted Kennedy is getting ready to endorce Barack HUSSEIN Obama. What are they thinking???? It just gives me shivers to think about him being in power over our country.

Tonight is President Bush's final State of the Union address. Next year at this time, we will be hearing from our new Commander and Chief. Who that may be is still open for grabs!

Well, I'm off to get my stitches out from my biopsy and then I may make some Huckabee Calls. If you'd like to volunteer you can do so my going to www.mikehuckabee.com and signing up to become a Ranger. It doesn't cost anything. Go to the Phone Bank section and there you will be given a list of 20 people at a time and a script to follow. Last night on FOX News, Chris Wallace was interviewing Gov. Huckabee and it gave me chills when the Gov. stated that his campaign is the only campaign driven by hundreds of thousands of volunteers. What other candidates are paying people to do, Huckabee has people all over the country stepping up to purchase their own merchandise, bumper stickers, printing off their own information sheets. His campaign is paying for nothing. We are the one's heading the drive to raise funds and get the word out. Maybe that's why all the other candidates keep saying we are so short on funds. Because they don't have the man power like he does without it costing something. That should tell you alot about the candidate that I'm endorsing. Let's show Florida that WE LIKE MIKE!!!

No comments: