Saturday, January 26, 2008

A good night sleep!


Boy, last night was the best I've slept in a very long time. After making a few more phone calls for the campaign, Brandon and I decided to watch a DVD together. Well, when Eric goes out of town, Brandon always sleeps downstairs with me. He likes to think he's my protector. 30 minutes into the movie, I was OUT!!! That was by 10:30 I believe. I woke up around 2 am and the tv was on saying the DVD was over....evidently, Brandon had fallen asleep too!! We didn't set our feet on the ground until after ten this morning!!! Brandon had Pugsley on one side of him and Meadow on the other. Of course, Mia was on my head.........she always sleeps there.

We signed Brandon up for his next karate sessions.....he is now a Purple belt. Hard to believe he's been staying strong and doing this for almost 3 years. Miss Ann says he's the most determined in the class. Then we went to Andy's Burger joint and pigged out on cheeseburgers and fries. So today, we'll be calling for the campaing, doing laundry, homework and who knows what else we'll get into!!! Maybe I'll even do a little scrapping.


No comments: