Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Obama win....


Well, it looks as though Obama impressed South Carolina so much that they projected him the winner the very second the polls closed! Now he has the endorsement of Caroline Kennedy. It just frightens me to hear all those people cheering for him. They are basically acting like he is their God or something. It gave me shivers up my spine. I want a President that will recongize that God is our Savior and will place his hand on the Bible when he takes the oath of office. I also want one that will place his hand over his heart and say the Pledge of Allegiance. How can you lead our country when you refuse to acknowlege what our forefathers have given us???
I guess my nice quiet week-end will soon be over. Eric and Brady should be home shortly from their ski trip with the scouts. I guess that no one suffered from any injuries....of course, I was on the internet for the majority of the night!!
I am having a really difficult time getting focused on my studies this time around. I'm not sure if it's because I was sick during the holiday break and didn't get to really chill out or it's the fact that I have an extra class this time around. I'm loving them...........well, all except that Psychology class. I'll take anything over Math!!!
Well, speaking of studies.........I have a ton to do before class tomorrow so I better get with it!!

No comments: