Monday, January 21, 2008

Healing slowly....

Well, as you can see........my wound from my biopsy looks worse now than it did last earlier in the week. Of course, they ended up giving me bandages with latex and I'm allergic to latex. If it's not one thing..........it's another.
It's been a pretty quiet day around here for the most part today. We were all off from work and school so we did get to sleep past 8 am! The boys are getting into this wrestling fetish and I'm not too sure I like it. Karate is one thing, but all I hear above me during the day is "boom! bang! slam!" But do you think they listen to me........NO!

Tomorrow it's back to the grind for Eric & I, but the kids are off until Thursday. I never had teacher work days when I was growing up. I think they are ridiculous! After all, teachers get paid for planning periods, I know, I'm a dang teacher!!! Well, until something exciting happens............

No comments: