Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A great endorsement for Huckabee...

Yippee!! A public endorsement from former Presidential Candidate Duncan Hunter. I did agree with a good many of his views....he just wasn't out there much. I'm thrilled that he is supporting Gov. Huckabee. I'll be back to making phone calls on Friday. I'm going to go a bit slower this time and try not to make all one hundred calls in less than two hours!!! That way I can allow some of my frustrations to subside. Although, answering machines are the bomb! You just don't get any feedback from them as far as who their politician of choice is or if there are any questions on the issues. Keep getting the word out to your friends in Florida, Oklahoma, Georgia, Arkansas, etc. Anyone that's voting on Super Tuesday. Boy, I sure wish we were voting here in NC!!

I went and got my NC driver's license today. I had to take the whole dang test from vision to driving, but I passed with flying colors! Hey dad, they didn't make me parallel park!!! I have that down to a perfection considering my dad made me spend all of Memorial Day one year when I was sixtenn practicing it until I got it right! LOL Now I am an official North Carolinian driver. The good thing was they saw all my Huckabee flyers and bumper stickers. hehe

Hunter Endorses Huckabee

California Rep. Duncan Hunter, a former presidential candidate, announced Wednesday he is endorsing Mike Huckabee's White House bid.“I got to know Governor Huckabee well on the campaign trail,” Hunter said in a statement. “Of the remaining candidates I feel that he is strongly committed to strengthening national defense, constructing the border fence and meeting the challenge of China’s emergence as a military superpower that is taking large portions of America’s industrial base."Along with these issues of national security, border enforcement and protecting the U.S. industrial base, I see another quality of Mike Huckabee’s candidacy that compels my endorsement," he added. "Mike Huckabee is a man of outstanding character and integrity. I saw that character over the last year of campaigning and was greatly impressed. The other Republican candidates have many strengths and I wish them all well."

No comments: