Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good day....

Well, it's been a few days....I've been overwhelmed with my schedule. I did get my biopsy results back last night and everything is fine. I did figure out this morning that the bandages that they gave me to keep my wound covered are latex though and I am allergic to latex. FIGURES!!!! Now I know why I've been itching so much and why my stomach area is all broken out and RED!!!

There was a two hour delay here today because it was "raining". We have a system in the county here that calls you when there is a change in school routine so at 4:16 this morning, we got a phone call saying that we had a delay. Why can't they call at a decent hour???!!!!!

Tuesday nights campaign meetup was GREAT!! There were even quite a few individuals there from my home state, WV!! We are busy working on the election on Saturday in SC....lots of phone calls and emails to be made. So if you have any friends in SC.....call them and remind them to vote on Saturday and tell them all the great things about the candidate Mike Hucakbee!!

During this informational meeting, they were explaining the delegates process so I contact my county GOP yesterday to figure out if they needed any representatives for the party.........sure enough....they did. Now I can attend all the precinct meetings and get my vote across for Gov. Huckabee in more ways than just casting it on May 6th. I wish we were voting sooner!

Here is the latest information from the www.mikehuckabee website:


The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mike Huckabee on top in the race for the Republican Presidential Nomination. It’s Huckabee 23%, John McCain 20%, Mitt Romney 18%, Fred Thompson 12%, and Rudy Giuliani 11%. Ron Paul attracts 2% support

Among conservatives, Huckabee attracts 27% and Romney is second with 19%. Among moderates, McCain leads with 29% and Romney is second with 18%.

No comments: