Saturday, July 7, 2007


Well, it's been an exciting 24 hours!!! We have had a new addition in our church family.....someone very special. My very good friend Amy, (and of course, our Pastor's wife) delivered a healthy baby boy last night at 10:37 PM weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 inches long. In fact, she called me around 9:45 on the way TO the hospital!! God is so good to give her that quick delivery and I know they are now thrilled to have little John Issac Harmon in their family. I can't wait to get my hands on this precious little guy. His mama is very special and he has a great sister and brother waiting for him at home. Congrats Tripp and Amy!!!


My sister-in-law visited us from Alaska today (that's where they are stationed for the time being). Eric's brother's sons are both a year younger than each of ours so they play well together. I wish we all lived closer to one another. Maybe one day!! Anyhow, I had the best time just sitting and chatting with her. She is so funny and just a very nice person. And guess what??? She likes using Clorox to clean her house too. Yippee!!! (LONG STORY......) Well, I'm off to hit the hay. I sure will miss seeing Amy at church tomorrow though.....but I'm so thrilled for her and little baby Issac.

No comments: