Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Brady!

Well, I now have TWO teen-agers in the house. I need all the prayer I can get!! Today, Brady turned 13. Trust me, he knows it too! Happy Birthday Brady!!

I have been so busy this past week with preschool wrapping up this week and VBS that I haven't had time to be on the computer at all. I haven't even checked my recent ACM ad! LOL Next week, I will be at Caswell with the church youth group for camp. So, I'll try to update the blog before I leave on Monday morning.

VBS has been going pretty well. I seem to have the largest class with 19 1st and 2nd graders. Last night, it got a little intense because they were asking some pretty serious questions about asking Jesus into their heart so seeds are definitely being planted and they seem to be remembering all their lessons for the week. Tonight, Pastor Tripp will come in and help answer some of their questions because there are quite a few I cannot answer myself. I have a set of triplets AND twins in my class. Whew! Talk about challenging!

Eric is almost finished putting up our fence. I cannot wait to be able to let the dogs run wild!

No comments: