Friday, July 13, 2007

I can hardly believe it!!

Wow! It's Friday the 13th, and you'd think I'd get struck by lightning or something. But I have actually got to SCRAP for the past hour or so!! I'm awestruck! LOL Of course, those of you that aren't addicted to the world of scrapbooking will be clueless as to what I'm talking about probably. The only bad thing about scrapping is that once you set your mind on a LO (layout), it's hard to pull away from it. I started working on a LO of Brittany's prom. It's a little more formal than I'm use to tackling, but that's what's great about scrapbooking. You can be as creative as you want to be. I was watching QVC last night for about 10 minutes and they were advertising some of their new scrapbooking projects. Well, I'm sorry, but it was too boring for me! They had it so that you could just peel and stick everything out on your LO and be done in 5 minutes. Now that's great for some people, but I like what I come out with once I sit and take my time and really think about what I'm working on and what that focal point (picture) means to me. It just seems to be more meaningful to me. Oh well, call me crazy because I enjoy extra hours of work.


It's been a very nice cool day here. A little bit of sprinkling, but hey, no thunder and lightning. Brittany has been pet sitting the neighbors dog and she was concerned that little Stella didn't want to eat her breakfast and it was already 5:30 pm then. When I went to check it out, I just sat with her and talked to her, refreshed her water and lo and behold she ate her breakfast AND her dinner all in one sitting!! Good girl Stella. I guess I just have more patience and knowledge with dogs. Poor Britt. I told her I'd feed the dog for the rest of the w/e and she can take her out to do her business and keep the money she gets paid. She was fine with that. Hey, it's a dog.......I'd keep them all for free if I could afford it. Speaking of, Meadow, Pugsley and I are going to venture over to Ms. Trish's house for a play date on Wednesday. I am soooo excited to see her beautiful farm and Vader and Solo again. Even meet a few new puppers. Well, I'm off to try and find a stopping point in my LO for tonight.

No comments: