Thursday, July 5, 2007

I think I've been hit by a semi-truck......


Or at least that is how I feel!! For two days now I have woken up feeling like I've been up drinking everything in sight! LOL I haven't even taken anything to help me sleep either. My back is just killing me......please pray that God is gracious to help me get through the next few days. What is suppose to be my vacation is just pure Hades! Look at poor Daizy Maie off to the side......that's my niece, my sister's dog. She looks better than I feel!!!!

Eric and the kids let off some fireworks last night and I stayed inside with the dogs to see how they would react. Roxy was always terrified of them, I guess it went along with her fear of thunder. I thought of her a great deal last night. Basically, I had a melt down because I missed her so much. But Pugs and Meadow watched out the bedroom window and they barked at them at first but they didn't seem to bother them at all. How strange that some dogs fear loud noises and others it doesn't phase them. Mia of course, was under the bed hiding. haha

Today, I plan on trying to finish cleaning up the bathroom area and reorganizing it after painting it last week. I need to scrap some birthday cards for some friends and do some other things. Eric's nephews are coming to see us on Saturday. They are in from Alaska and Nicole's parents also live in NC so that is a big treat for us.

Continue to pray for Cindy's mom, Gertrude. They now need 24/7 supervision for her at the hospital b/c she is pulling her IV's and such out and they can't leave her alone for a second. She doesn't understand why she is even there b/c she feels no pain. I know Cindy and Ken are wore out so there are a few of us planning on taking shifts to help them out. Maybe I can do some scrappin' then!!!

No comments: