Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a long day....

Whew! It's been a very long day........I guess that's what happens if you stay up after midnight and have to be up by six for classes. Theory class at that!!! I thought I could sneak a quick nap in between school and church but the pups refused to let that happened. They got to sleep, but not me. It was all worth it though. I'll be hitting the hay early tonight. At least right after I see if Sean Hannity hangs his head low on Hannity & Colmes tonight.

Tomorrow, it all begins again. We need to make 100,000 phone calls by Monday for the upcoming election on Tuesday I believe. I didn't read it in great detail just yet. I won't be able to contribute much this time around because I have a project due in another week, but I will get some calls in. After the 980 I made this past week-end to Tennessee, Georgia, & Alabama, I am thrilled that I took all the time that I did to contribute to that. It made me feel like I was a big part of last nights victory. And Gov. Huckabee has been so great about sending us emails thanking us for our hard work and also verbally thanking us in his network interviews.

We all believe in what he stands for so it makes it worth it. But I'm not going to bore you with politics tonight.

The Bobby Cutts murder trial started on Monday. I have been trying to follow it, but they have not broadcast it on CourtTV and they haven't shared much information about it on FOX either. Here is what I do know though........Bobby's ex-wife Kelly testified today. There have also been several women that Bobby Cutts had affairs with that have testified in the past few days as well. I guess the guy really got around! YUCK!!!! Evidently, he had told one of his friends a month before Jessie's death that he was "going to kill her and throw her in the woods." My question is, why didn't that "friend" come forward when they were looking for Jessie in June???? Also, Myisha Ferrel testified against Bobby Cutts stating how he picked her up and did not tell her that Jessie's body was in the back of the truck. When they got to the location to leave her body, she saw feet and it freaked her out. Well, IT SHOULD HAVE!!! And she should have immediately reported that to the police. So, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I just wish they would televise it!! It was such a national media story, we should be able included in the trial. I'd rather watch that then OJ Simpson crap!

Well, I am logging off to watch the very well respected Bill O'Reilly. I also need to check the doors for the night because we have an escape convict on the loose around here. We had a two hour delay yesterday because of a 5 man prison break at the county jail. One man is still on the run. I'm sure he's long gone now.........if the Marine can get to Mexico and not get caught, then this dude can. And the marine has had plenty of media coverage!

Once again, congratulations Gov. Huckabee for an incredible victory last night!!

No comments: