Sunday, February 3, 2008

Huck-A-Bowl......


Well, today I am taking a phone break........I figure that I can get the rest of my 235 calls tomorrow during the early afternoon and get many answering machines. haha So, I thought I'd change it up a bit today....

Even though everyone else in the house seems to have on their sporting gear for today's big Superbowl game, I decided to wear my team shirt.....Team Huckabee. We have a scout party later this evening so it should be a good ice breaker and advertising for Gov. Huckabee without opening my mouth. hehe Who knows, maybe we'll even post some pictures tomorrow.

Speaking of pictures, here is a few of poor Meadow watching out the window for her grandma to come back for a visit!! Can't you tell how sad she is.........??? Look at those big brown eyes?? How in the world could you not want to look at them at least once a month? HAHA

No comments: