Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh, please!!! Can you believe this guy?

Oh pleaz.....can you believe the nerve of this guy??? It's going to be a great day when we win Texas! We won Kansas today and from what FOX is saying, our chances are high of winning Louisianna tonight. Polls should have just closed. If

We are still needing team members to help promote Gov. Huckabee! The call list is now available for the state of Virginia. I'm hoping to get a few calls in on Monday afternoon. I just don't feel right making phone calls on Sunday's and I think that Gov. Huckabee would respect that out of me. And I have a solo at church in the morning so I truly don't feel like starting them tonight.....I think I'm just a bit tired and my throat is a bit sore from screaming when we won Kansas today!! I think our campaign should have a new motto....."We believe in miracles, you can do the math!"

Huckabee Rejects Texas Governor’s Request to Drop Out of Race
Texas Gov. Rick Perry has asked Mike Huckabee to drop out of the GOP presidential race, but Huckabee — who says he’s banking on “miracles” in his long-shot bid against John McCain — declined.

Perry, a McCain supporter, called Huckabee Friday asking him to pull out for the good of the party, according to a senior Huckabee campaign aide.

Huckabee confirmed he received the call, and said he didn’t take it seriously.
“I told that him while I appreciated it, with all due respect, since he was already on someone else’s team that I had to discount his advice since he had a vested interest in my not winning and McCain winning,” he said. “Since he was endorsing my opponent, therecommendation rang a little hollow to me. Again it was a cordial conversation but not one that I would take seriously.”


Huckabee won the Kansas GOP caucuses Saturday, after telling the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., that morning, “I didn’t major in math …. I majored in miracles, and I still believe in them.”

The former Arkansas governor and Southern Baptist pastor told the audience he would not be quitting. But he still trails McCain by a wide margin in the delegate count.

Perry placed the call to Huckabee after Mitt Romney pulled out of the race earlier in the week, leaving McCain the presumptive nominee.

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

Hi! I found your blog on the list of Cricut bloggers. I'm a Huckabee fan too. Prayers for another win in Texas. I'd love to have him for our president.