Friday, June 29, 2012

Home from Wild, Wonderful West Virginia

Brady & I finally made it home from our wonderful trip back home.  I feel bittersweet right now.  A big part of me wasn't ready to leave and the other part of me really missed Ray and the pups.  We were fortunate to get to see all of our family and we got to spend every day with Mamaw.  She is slowly adjusting but it is so sad to see her outside of her home. 

We finished up all of Brady's orientation/registering for FSU.  I was surprised to see how much they have added on to the college.  Well, university now.  He registered for 15 hours so hopefully it won't be too much for him.

I enjoyed the glorious ride into West Virginia.  The beautiful mountains, the famous River Gorge Bridge.  All in all, it was a good trip.  Ray said that Bella was lost without me.  She definitely hasn't left my side since my return home.




No comments: