Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Congraduations!"

 Yesterday, we celebrated my son Brady's high school graduation.  It was a day of great joy and I am so very proud of him.  He will be attending my dad's alma mater, Fairmont State, and will be playing tennis. He will also be walking in his grandpa's footsteps by pursing his degree in Criminal Justice and then on to the police force.   My heart is just bursting with pride and I still cannot stop smiling.

My wonderful son and I

The ceremony was beautiful! Over 180 students graduated. The weather was perfect, hot and humid in the 90's, but perfect! My children make me so very happy and proud.  They are my greatest blessing in life.  Without them, I would not be who I am. 

Brothers, not wanting to cooperate with photos! 

Brandon is heading off to work on staff with the Boy Scouts today for the summer and I know he will learn, experience and accomplish great things.  He always does.  I'm sure the moment he gets back he'll begin working on his Eagle Scout project again. 

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Brady and one of his silly graduation gifts....see  Creations blog


No comments: