Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fifty Shades.....



Well, I told myself that I wasn't going to get addicted to another trilogy.  How premature of me! I've jumped on the bandwagon with several close friends and began reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series.  I'm only on book one and all I can say is WOW!

I love the Twilight Saga and Hunger Games trilogy.  Excitement, adventure, vampires :o)  But I am finding that this new book is growing on me.  It's definitely different.  It's not written on an extreme level such as Stephanie Meyer's books or even Suzanne Collins.  It's an easy read so far. 

The last thing I needed was to become addicted to a new book before going back home for vacation! Once I start a book, I want to sit down and read it within the first 2 or 3 days and then move on to the next one. 

My plan was to read The Host over summer break, but since quite a few of my friends kept chatting this one up, I had to see what all the commotion was about. 

So how many others out there are jumping into this next trend? If you are, leave a comment below.



No comments: