Thursday, June 7, 2012

Getting Reacquainted

I have had the best afternoon! I met up with my cousin whom I haven't seen for I know close to 24 years.  It was so good to see her and catch up.  The laughs were very therapeutic for us both I believe.  It amazes me how families are torn apart by drama..... It's destruction continues until someone is willing to step up and ask for answers "out of the horses" mouth themselves.  I've learned to never believe the worst in someone unless I have experienced it first hand.  Learning for yourself is the best experience anyone could have, whether negative or positive.  Family is the only real thing anyone has in life....it's the best gift God blesses each of us with.  Hold on to each of them for as long as you possibly can.


I guess that I'll be working on graduation gifts for the remainder of the day.  I am so proud of Brady! It's really going to be hard to let him go though..... I know that he will succeed at no matter what he attempts.  All my children have made me very proud.



I've also been trying to update my craft blog.  If you get a chance leave a comment.  Hope that everyone has a wonderful week-end!

No comments: