Monday, January 26, 2009

Latest Puppy Pix...


Wilson and House at 8 weeks.....


Sweet House.....

Abie being a crazy cat.....


Well, today I sat around and did nothing........that's right......basically nothing! Not something that I do well for those who know me. Actually, I did upload over 200 songs onto the iPod that I had gotten for my birthday so I guess I did something.


Sharing their first chew bone.....

Anyhow, I took a few pictures of the puppies.....the little guys that have been keeping us up at night whining around 2 a.m.!! We still aren't sure which one to keep......the poll I had up ended in a tie. Go figure!! Looks like they are both going to stick around for the time being. Well, hope everyone has a great week and enjoy the pix!


Miss Meadow sitting pretty....


Wilson....

No comments: