Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Pugsinator!!


Here is the man of the house.....and I say that boldly because he seems to rule over me anyhow. He does not like Eric to come near me, in the same room as me and cannot stand for him to touch me! Of course, my oldest child, ERIC, is just as bad because he teases him and plays the "I'm gonna touch her," game!! It has gotten better, but I do believe Eric is afraid of this little fellow. Why else would he holler for me to grab him every night before he comes to bed??!!!

But, all in all, he's a good dog. We rescued him from East Ridge, TN. He was never in a home until he was 7 months old and came to live with us. He still has a sister available at a Foster home who is even more beautiful and they say she is real sweet. If you're interested, just let me know.

No comments: