Monday, April 23, 2007


I hope everyone had a terrific week-end. Ours seemed to be alright, with a baseball practice here and there, scouting events, etc. But I'm always glad when Monday rolls around because that is MY day off!! At least I try to make it that way. Mothers never have a second off, let a lone an entire day!!! Brandon has a baseball game tonight and the weather seems to be pretty fair today. It's a bit winding though. I did a fun job this morning....I cleaned out the refrigerator. Now, for those of you who have been to my house know that I have a very big refrigerator and the inside isn't what gives me the headache. It's the stainless steel outside!!!!! Although beautiful for the first five minutes after I clean and polish it, a mass of fingerprints the very second the kids (that includes Eric) go to open it. I can't understand WHY they can't pull the handle to open it up. Why must they place their hands all over the doors? It's not like there is a sign that says, "Fingerpainting today, imprint here!" So, I have gotten to enjoy it the past few hours........fingerprint free.........only another hour and a half to go!!!

No comments: