Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer's Over? Are You Kidding Me???

Well, this is it! My very last day of summer vacation. It seems like it just started yesterday!! I am a bit excited to get back to work but to be honest........I've enjoyed sitting around the house and resting up a bit.

Brandon is extremely eager to get back to school. He decided to drop band and join the chorus. That makes me ecstatic!!!! Hey, someone has to follow in my footsteps!

Brady made it home Saturday and I don't believe he's as excited as Brandon is to hit the books. I'm hoping that he'll get accepted into the Fall Driver's Ed. program so he can finally get his learner's permit.

Josh is doing well. He sent us this picture of him and some of his co-workers. Evidently, there's a lot to be discovered along the California terrain. Don't worry, they destroyed the plant.


Josh is in the top right hand corner....

Other than gearing up to go back to work tomorrow, there really isn't much going on. We've had thunderstorms all week-end. But for some reason, I've found them relaxing. Never use to so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Hope everyone has a safe return back to school!!!

No comments: