Monday, August 10, 2009

Room to Wrestle.....




I couldn't help but grab the camera this morning as I tried to walk through the living room to get to the kitchen among the many boxes sitting off to the side and capture these photo's of House and Abbie wrestling around in a very small area that was "boxless". LOL


These two are so cute to watch together. House physically picks up Abbie and back flips her! Watching them is like watching two best friends play together. No matter how cluttered and chaotic it is around here right now, they've made time to enjoy themselves as always.


It has been extremely hot here in the Carolina's. I'm sure that the evening thunderstorms will begin soon.

Brady is getting ready to head out on a ten day sailing trip to the Florida Keys with the boy scouts tomorrow. I am a bit worried about him being out there in all that water! Especially with the chance of a hurricane developing. Hey, I'm a mother.....it's my job to worry. I guess I'll just have to trust that God will keep him safe. I know he's excited and I'm so very proud of how much he has accomplished in scouting.

Well, I guess I had better get back to packing up a few more things. It's so hard right now because the majority of things we have left to pack up are the things we use every day! I'll just be glad when it's all over!

No comments: