Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week Two Siesta Scripture Verse


The weather is just terrible out today.  It has rained so much since yesterday morning that the driveway is beginning to flood.  All the kids want it to snow but I'm not so sure that it will this year.  The temperatures are just too warm.  I would like to see a little bit of the fluffy stuff down this way just to see the smile on their little faces.  I had enough of it during Christmas when I was back home.

I feel like I am still gaining strength from being sick last week.  Today seemed to be a bit better.  Several of my friends and I ordered our Beth Moore tickets today.  I simply cannot wait!!!

Here is my scripture for the next two weeks.  I challenge all of you to memorize God's Word as well.  It gives you such a confidence and peace when you have it tucked away inside your heart.

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what Gods will is-His good, pleasing, and perfect will" Romans 12:2 NIV

No comments: