Sunday, January 13, 2013

On the Mend

Well, I've survived the 4 1/2 days of not talking..... I have to admit that it was much easier on the days that my husband was at work.  For some reason, he just couldn't get it into his head that "complete vocal rest" meant answering his crazy questions. 

I am on my final day of the ZPac and I have one more day of Predisone yet.  I'm allowed to go back to work tomorrow.  So thankful for that because I am so bored laying around here.  I am glad the doctor ordered me to stay home though because I am drained.  An upper respiratory infection is a lot more physically draining than it sounds. 

I am still a little weak but I don't understand how.  I have eaten constantly the past few days and can't seem to get full! Must be the med's.

The pups seem to have enjoyed having me at home for extra cuddle time.  I didn't get any school work done and thank goodness that hubby was so kind to take care of all the household chores.

I thought I'd post a few of the Christmas projects I worked on this holiday.  I am getting ready to work on a baby afghan for my upcoming granddaughter.  Yes, I'm finally going to be a grandmother!!! I am so excited and so very thankful for that opportunity. 

Well, that's it for the moment.  Gotta rest up for my students tomorrow!






No comments: