Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Yes, it's Monday and of course, it has to start out full force.  After such a wonderful week-end the trials started flying our way before 6 am.  Hubby's transmission started acting up, I feel like bronchitis is kicking in once again...but all in all, God is good!!

My husband and I went to see The Hobbit this week-end for our date day. Something we try to do at least twice a month.  After the holidays and quite a bit of family drama, I really needed some nice down time and he was able to give me that this week-end.  I've learned that sometimes I just need to stop and forget everything else going on, put work aside, and take care of me.  So much harder to do than it is to say.

School is back in full swing.  I am so thrilled to be back with my kiddo's!!!

I spoke with a very dear friend of mine today that I haven't really had the opportunity to catch up with much lately.  Beth Moore is coming to Greensboro in April and we always go together.  We both need a break from the world and Beth Moore is such an amazing teacher.  If you want a God moment.....oh, you need to go to one of her conferences.  God is more present than ever!! I can't wait to catch up during that week-end.

I hope to catch up this week-end on posting some Christmas crafts.  I made over 80 ornaments this year!

I pray everyone has a blessed week!

No comments: