Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Off To A Great Start

The past two days have been full of excitement for everyone.  The kids are adjusting well and I only had one that shed a few tears.  My assistant and I have been slap out exhausted though once the school day is threw.  It's all worth it in the end!

I'll admit that I've crashed a bit early the passed few nights.  I'm usually the opposite! I am NOT a morning person!!! It drives my husband crazy because he wakes up energetic and ready to go and I don't want to be bothered for the first 3 hours! He, in return, wants to turn in around 7 and I've just gotten my second wind! Thankfully, hubby has been working late so that has helped give me a little more quiet time for myself.....hehe

I saw this adorable pic on FB and just had to share with all my dog lover friends out there.  Enjoy your week dear blogland friends!

1 comment:

Just Be Real said...

Awwwwwww adorable. Blessings.