Wednesday, August 1, 2012

From Leah to Stitches :o)

Just dropping by for a quick update.  I have actually been focused and busy working on curriculum.  It's hard to believe that school starts next week!! I'd like to know where the summer has gone....especially the month of July.

Brady is due back in a few days and Brandon is in Michigan for the week attending NCOA.  I am so proud of him for all his leadership skills and his passion for scouting! He seems to be enjoying himself, but of course, mom here misses him.

I decided to change little pups name from Leah to Stitches.  She has begun perking her ears up and she looks just like the cartoon character Stitch! Brandon, my youngest, LOVED Stitch growing up (actually, he still does) and I just couldn't pass the name change up.  And with her playful personality, it matches her better.  Now, if I could just get her to stay still long enough to get a new picture.

Hope everyone has a splendid and blessed week!


No comments: