Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Let The School Bells Ring

Good evening my blogland friends.  I hope that everyone is doing well.  Tomorrow is Wednesday so we'll be half way through the week.  School begins here tomorrow in the great land of Mayberry.  I can't believe that I only have one child left in high school!! Where does the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday that the kids were itty bitty and we were living in Germany.

So, Brandon begins school and I head back to work.  Our students don't begin for another 10 days so that gives us all a great deal of time to make our classrooms shine.  I'm super excited about my new theme this year and hope to post pics soon once everything is designed and complete.

Well, I know it's just a brief post but I miss blogging after so many days.  I feel more connected with you all coming here every few days.  And I wanted to share the latest photo of Stitches.  :o)

No comments: