Saturday, August 11, 2012

Confused

Okay, so my night was a difficult one.  I am trying to make some sense of it.  I woke up around 12:41 a.m. completely soaked in sweat from a NEW nightmare.  It still involved my uncle, but it was in my grandmother's old house in West Virginia! Is my sub-conscious trying to tell me something?? I woke up with such fear that I truly can't relate any other nightmare I've had to this particular one.  Usually, they are from real events that happened to me back in 1987.  I don't want to sit around all day with it on my mind because I know that I will be fearful to sleep tonight.  I just don't know what this means....and it may mean absolutely nothing and just be a plain old bad dream.  The one thing I didn't need in my life right now was more confusion.....

No comments: