Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun

I cannot believe that the end of October is upon us! It seems like school just started last week! We have been so busy working on fall projects and now I must begin preparing for Christmas crafts.  Parents so look forward to all of them.  This week, we did paper mache'! The kids loved it! We painted them and cut out little faces to make our very own jack-o-lanterns.  Here are just a few.



Things have been busy around the house as well.  I had several cards to make for upcoming family birthdays and my mom needed some things crafted.  Josh has been enjoying the hunting season (although I am totally against killing Bambi!!), Brandon is buried in the books and all the others are enjoying college or work life.

My list is getting so long of all the things I have to do before the holidays.  I must get started on making ornaments and Christmas cards within the next few weeks.  Hope all my blog friends are doing well! Happy Halloween!

No comments: