Monday, October 8, 2012

Dreary Monday

I kid you not, it looks like it could snow outside! Just last week in was in the high 70's and now we are down in the low 40's.  I think we are going to skip fall and go straight into winter!

It's always challenging to function on a Monday but with the cold, rainy weather it's made everyone around here a bit lazy.  The house smells of delicious chili on the stove top brewing for dinner.

The week-end wasn't so bad after all.  After telling myself that I wasn't going to dwell on my dreams, I focused on using that energy elsewhere.  You guessed it, Mountaineer football! Ray was busy working on his truck most of the week-end.  I talked to Brady via Skype.  I just love that program.  It is so wonderful to be able to see our children as we speak to them.

I thought I'd share a photo of Brandon during Spirit Week.  He is such a handsome young man, if I do say so myself!

Have a blessed week everyone!


No comments: