Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home Sick....



Well, my day started out wonderfully. I've been battling a cold the past few days and felt a bit groggy this a.m., but showered and got ready for work just fine. I didn't make it a mile down the road when I stopped to get gas and immediately got nauseous. I didn't even have time to get gas I jumped in the car so fast hoping to make it home so I didn't have to throw up in public. But, I ended up tossing my morning coffee & bagel anyhow. I got home thinking I'd be okay to just change and go to work, but started heaving again so I ended up calling off. I have a fever now.....and I'm chillin' like crazy. I can't even lay down to sleep without the room spinning out of control!! Where is Dr. House when I need him........

Other than feeling awful today, things have been getting stressful again. It seems like everything comes flying at me all at once. There is a bit of good news and I'm not even sure I understand it but Brady made the HS Tennis team. Yeah Brady!!! Now, the boys has never played tennis in his life so we'll just have to see how skilled he really is (I know I don't know anything about the sport myself!!!!)

Well, off to fix some chicken soup. Maybe that will help me be able to lie down and catch a few zzzz's.

No comments: