Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Home For Wilson


Well, as hard as it is for me to let go of one of the pups, I have. Last night, Wilson left his mama and brother and ventured off to his forever home. A woman had inquired about him for her 7 year old son stating that they lost their Boxer back in September. A few hours later, I had an email from her husband stating he wanted Wilson for her for a Valentine's surprise. Of course, being the animal lover that I am, I made sure I asked the right questions and he seemed very sincere and responsible so I decided to let Wilson go. He was my fav b/c he was the cuddler and the one I had to help out after he was born b/c House hogged all of mama's milk!


I couldn't hand him over physically so Ray had to do that number. Bu
t I believe we have made a little boy and his mama very happy. I know I'd be thrilled of someone thought of me that much with such an impressive (and not so cheap) Valentine's gift. Now that is LOVE!! :o)

Resting up before meeting the new family

House has been running around the house whining a bit more than usual today and seems to be in search of his playmate but I am sure he will survive with Meadow Grace around to watch after him. Here are the last photo's take of Wilson before he left for his Forever Home yesterday. I know that Roxy is with him and watching over him just as she is Pugsley.

No comments: