Saturday, December 13, 2008

The puppies are here!!!

Well, the puppies have been here for almost a week! She had them sometime during the night last Saturday/early Sunday. We didn't hear a peep out of here. When we awoke, they were cleaned and there were three precious little boys. One was already dead though. So House and Wilson (named after HOUSE MD) are eating well and doing just fine. Mama is taking extremely good care of them and not allowing Meadow or Abby cat even near the bedroom door. They are just precious. Thought I'd post a few pics of them for all to see. Of course, the hard part for me is that we won't be keeping them. I designed a 4 page adoption application that anyone that is interested in adopting one of the puppies has to fill out. I don't want them going to an abusive home or to be neglected in anyway. You all know how my rescue instincts are! As for Meadow, yes, she is currently living here with us. She never went home after Thanksgiving break.

Pugs is living up the road a ways where he can roam free. It was a tough decision to make, but he was happier than anything to be around all the other animals.

As for the rest of things around here, all is still the same. I hear from about 3 or 4 people religiously and the rest are still upset because I chose to live my own life. It hurts, but everyone reaps what they sow eventually. The thing I don't understand is why my parents seem to always take sides with my ex-husbands when they never even associate with them when I'm married. Go figure!! I pray for them daily and pray they will come to their senses to realize that blood is thicker than water, that I am their daughter and that I am the one that needs my family. But I do have family to count on like my cousin and uncle and an entirely new family here. I'm happy..........happier than I have been in a very long time.

Well, enjoy the pics!!! Let me know if you want a pup, I'll send you an application! hehe

No comments: