Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'08 Can Go...........


I am so glad that this is the last day of this year of pain and tears. I just know that 2009 will be so much better. Resolutions? Sure, I have a few.....to continue to be myself.......to spend all the time with my children that I can and support their goals and dreams for the future......continue my therapy to get passed all the pain that others have placed in my life.......try the hardest I can to forgive those who have turned their backs on me and walked away during my greatest time of need.......and get that divorce........live a life of freedom, happiness, positive encouragement and enjoy the blessings that God has given me.

I pray for everyone's safety and health during this upcoming year. I pray that no one has to walk the path I have walked during the past few months. And I pray for our country now that Barack Obama will be taking over (I'll never address him as President or acknowledge him as our Commander in Chief).
I will continue to work with Gov. Huckabee on his upcoming events and positions. And eventually, I'm going to begin scrapbooking again.


Tonight I'll spend my time with the one's that love me and desire to have me in their lives. And that alone will make it a
happy '09!!

No comments: