Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, I voted.....

And I enjoyed every moment of it! I was at the polls by 7:15 a.m. and the first person I voted for was Mike Huckabee. I also chose Fred Smith as my choice for governor. I did quite a bit of research on him as well and feel he is the best choice and a has great conservative views.

I have to admit that I am sick that this state chose Obama as it's democratic nominee. I thought for sure Hillary would pull the win......I feel like I did on the night that Mike conceded. Well, I'm not crying my eyes out like I was that night. haha It just saddens me that people can't see what we truly need for this country. The next step is the State Convention in June and then to sit back and see who McCain choses as his VP. IF, and that's a big IF, he chooses Mike, I will step up to the plate and work my tail off for me....but that would be for Mike's benefit only and because of Mike and his beliefs and record.

We need to seriously pray for the upcoming General election NOW. This is our country, our children and grandchildren's future, and we need to have viable and capable leaders. Well, I've had enough of this election stuff today......and Barack is getting on my last nerve since he is on every NC channel!!! UCK!

I cannot wait to see the percentage of votes Mike will get from this state. I pray I'm not disappointed in that like I am the states choice in democratic candidates.

No comments: