Friday, May 23, 2008

Rambling on....

What I really want to do this w/e!

Well, today I began yet another load of college courses. This time I am taking them online because I cannot afford, nor do I have the time, to drive all the way to Sanford which is about 25 minutes away. Gas went up to $3.99 a gallon here today. This is just ridiculous! If I didn't have so much curriculum and such to take with me to work each day, I'd ride Eric's bicycle the 7 miles to and from work each day. It's just ridiculous. But it does us no good to complain.

My classes online were very frustrating at first because I had to figure out how to post on the discussion board and where to get all my assignments. I'm an auditory and visual learner so I'm hoping that I can grasp this. It may help me next year once my teaching schedule is full-time.

The boys are off camping with the Boy Scouts. I pray that the weather doesn't get bad because there is word that it may begin raining tonight and last until tomorrow afternoon. I just hope that it doesn't storm like it has the past few weeks here when we do get rain.

The pups are lying around enjoying the sunshine coming through the windows. Of course, Pugsley follows me everywhere I go if I move. Maybe I'll actually get a break this holiday week-end (HA! Wishful thinking!!). I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday.

No comments: