Saturday, August 25, 2007

My little girl is 4 years old today!!



My little Mia Sue turned four today! It seems like it was just yesterday when we got her. She is such a sweet little thing. She loves laying on top of my head on the pillow at night and sleeping. She spends most of her day hiding from Meadow and Pugsley underneath the bed. LOL She is something else!!! She loves to play with her soccer ball, so today, she'll have to get extra time with it. She has a habit of tossing it inside of the garbage can, my purse, anything that makes me have to get it for her!!! We will celebrate tonight with Frosty Paws for the dogs and maybe a few Sun Chips or Cheez-it's!


Happy Birthday my sweet and precious Mia Sue! I'm sure Roxy is wishing you a wonderful birthday as well. I still remember two years ago when I baked Mia a peanut butter cake and her and Roxy ate the whole thing! I was up all night with that girl sick! LOL Of course, Eric went to Atlanta that night........hmmm.....I bet my mom will remember that one! LOL

No comments: