Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

I pray that everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day week-end. We are going to be working on home projects......Eric's garage and I have the privilege of picking out paint for the kitchen and master bath. Yeehaw!!

Please take a moment this week-end to remember what it is all about. Remember our fallen soldiers and their families and continue to pray for our troops that are both deployed and here in the states. Encourage them and lift them up. I am thankful to be a military wife and to know all the wonderful people that I know who have went the extra mile to protect and serve our country. I come from a family of those who have served as well. My grandfather served in the Marines and my papaw served as well. I think he was Army. My dad served in Vietnam and received the purple heart for his duty there and went on to serve our country as a police officer. My husband Eric continues to serve and will be putting that uniform back on in another two months after he is finished with this assignment. I know he is excited and eager to do that.

Applaude those that defend our rights rather than criticize this war. We are only seeing and hearing what the world wants us to see and here........I've heard many wonderful stories about what our troops are doing over and Iraq and we need to support them and defend them for defending our freedoms.

THANK YOU FOR SERVING YOUR COUNTRY AND GOD BLESS BOTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES FOR PUTTING OUR COUNTRY FIRST!!!

No comments: