Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another long day........


It has been such a long few days! It seems as though I haven't had any computer time. We are usually at the baseball field, but things have been pretty stressful around here. Brady has been getting into mischief once again so I feel very overwhelmed and at a loss. And no matter how hard his teachers or I try to convince his dad that he needs some changes, it never sinks through his hard headed brain!! Of course, I always tell everyone that I live in a home with two husbands because they are both so much alike and constantly boss me around. I'm just sooo irritated!!! I haven't even had time to scrap!


On to highlight a few good things, Brandon played an incredible game on Monday night. The Reds were winning 9-2 at the beginning of the 3rd inning. Then the Braves came back and scored a few runs and at the top of the 4th it was 12-12. The boys have both had close games this year (a far cry from last year). So we all sat on pins and needles until the very last inning and Brandon's team won 16-12. Yeah Reds!!!!


Brittany is going to her very first prom on Friday. Now, this is a pretty crazy story.....she wasn't asked until Sunday afternoon at church! So, that gave us 4 days to get a dress, shoes, etc. Well, it just so happened that the boy taking her has a sister, the same size as Britt and the girl is letting BriBri borrow her prom dress. And it's PINK!!!! Perfect fit for Britt too. So, we'll see how that works out. The prom tickets are $70!!! A PERSON! I remember when we paind $20 a couple! I'll make sure to take plenty of pics to post.


Just keep praying for me!! The bridge is looking better every day!!!

No comments: