Monday, March 4, 2013

My Own Breaking Dawn Celebration

My week-end started out in a wonderful way.  I had received my Breaking Dawn Part 2 pre-order in the mail Friday afternoon and just couldn't wait to watch the new Extended Version of Part 1! Nothing like spending your week-end with a few hot vampires.  :o)  My poor husband was lost Saturday.  Around 11 am I put Twilight on and he knew what was coming....that's right...a back-to-back marathon!!!


I sat and watched all 5 movies.  It's not the first time.  After all, I sat through many marathons waiting for midnight premieres.  It doesn't matter how many times I see them, I still get excited and feel like a young girl again. 

I have always been Team Bella (and of course, Edward).  I have so much in common with her and I could truly BE Bella! lol  I guess now that the movies are done I'll have to sit back and re-read the books once again.  Funny, no matter how many times I watch Breaking Dawn Pt. 2's ending I still cry enough tears to fill a river.....until forever.


1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't watched all the extras yet but I'm looking foward to seeing them. I don't have the extended version of Part 1 because I had bought the movie when it came out. I am going to take all five with me this summer for vacation. Best ending I could have ever imagined. Also I love part 1 and watch it over and over again.
I'm glad to know a fellow fan!