Thursday, March 14, 2013

He Sought Me as Well

Wow! I have to say that during my first week of Beth Moore's bible study Seeking A Heart Like His: A Heart Like David's I haven't been able to get enough I have become more intrigued with this study than any that I have participated in before.  It has already truly opened my eyes to so many things that have been buried deep within me and brought them forward for confirmation.  He is so amazing......and to think, He sought ME out to be His daughter!

I can't ever remember a time when I didn't desire God to be in my life.  As a child, I remember arguing with my parents because I wanted to go to church.  I would find my own ride, walk to local churches when I couldn't get to my home church and try to make sense of the KJV of the bible on my own in my room.  I didn't realize until today that God has had a permanent place in my life ON PURPOSE.  Even in moments of being unfaithful to Him (which I straight up admit I've had....come on, we all have because there has only been one sinless person to ever walk this earth) He was still the one I turned too first thing in the morning and the last one I spoke to at night.  Even in my rebellious days when I walked away from Him, He was still the one I unconsciously sought each and every day. 

I have always known that He was with me....that He has had a special call on my life.  But today, it just became more real.  I can't give a reason for why that is, but I know that God will reveal it in His time.  I also know that because I am on such a spiritual High that I will have to hold my head up high and stay rooted in His word.  I trust in Him and in Him alone.  The enemy cannot place fear within me because it has no claim on me.....I trust God.  After all, He has sought me out just as He did with David.  I may not take down a giant, but I believe that if God told me I could....I would! :o)

Blessings to all!

No comments: