Monday, March 25, 2013

Empty

It's been a week of self-reflection and steadfast prayer for me.  I have been all wrapped up in my Beth Moore study of David and I am loving every single second of it.  But I've also had to call on every scripture that I've memorized this year to help lift me up each day. 

In the midst of all the family issues we've faced these past few months, I have found myself feeling pretty empty.  There's no other adjective to describe it. I've thought about it.....tried to change it but it all comes back to feeling EMPTY.  It's amazing how such little things make you feel whole and you don't recognize them in full until they aren't there anymore.  That's how I feel at this present time.  The only person who can relate is my sister who is feeling some of the effects herself.  I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do.  Maybe it's the weather affecting my "depressive mood".  All I know is that I miss my best friend.


No comments: