Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 19-25

Day 19 - I am thankful for my step-son Johnathan and my step-daughter Paige.  Even though they have been kept away from us, they are still a big part of our lives.  Their photo's hang on our walls just as all the other children we have.  Their ornaments hang on our tree......their birthday's remember.  I know that God is bigger than any situation and that He will move and reunite my husband with his children.  I have no doubt and I have placed all my faith in Him.

Day 20: Today I am thankful for all my facebook friends.....those whom I've known the majority of my life, former classmates, Farmville and Sims friends. You all make my mornings much better and my days bright! So thankful to have you as friends.

Day 21: Today I am thankful for those few days that I have to myself. That alone time. Time in which I can use to relax, focus on God's Word and do a little heartfelt crafting. It's a time to replenish myself.
  
Day 22: Today I am thankful for the food we have to eat. So many in our own country are dreaming of a slice of bread or a warm bowl of soup. Today as we feast on all the wonderful things we will be sharing with our families, may we remember to pray for those less fortunate. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Day 23: Today I am thankful for the joy and excitement of Black Friday! Having the chance to help others fulfill their Christmas wish list is such an adrenaline rush!! I might feel as though a tank has driven over me but it was all worth it!!!

Day 24:  Today I am thankful for CHOCOLATE!!! Oh lord, how would I live without it???

 
Day 25: Today I am thankful for music. It soothes my soul and makes my world such a better place! Whether it's encouraging music from artist such as Third Day or Mandisa, preschool songs such as 5 Little Monkeys or outstanding soundtrack music from hit movies it makes my heart merry and bright! I wouldn't be who I am without music. It's a very big part of ME!

No comments: